Monday, December 12, 2005

Other things going on in my life...

Besides the money stuff, I haven't taken much time to decorate the baby's room yet or to start a quilt for her. I am going to try to do that the week after Christmas, when I'm on vacation!

I had a quilt that I volunteered to quilt for a group, that I'm trying to get finished this week. I also have a couple purses to make for Susan (Mindy's best friend) for her mom and sister for Christmas. I need to get a few things listed on Ebay and call St. Vincent DePaul to come get some stuff.

Plus, I've been working a lot of over-time at work for the past 2 months! Thankfully, our project is slated to go in on December 17 and this will slow down a bit for awhile. Whew.

The big thing I've done this year is run. I've run 7 marathons, 3 half marathons, 1 10 miler, the Turkey Trot (5 mi) and a couple 5K races. I was thinking of trying the HUFF 50K race on December 17, too, but we'll see how the weather is.

I ran:
February - Yellow Springs 10 miler
March - Heart Mini 5K with Joe (his first)
April 10 - Glass City Marathon, Toledo, OH (sprained my ankle)
May - Miamisburg 5K with Joe and Kat (her first)
May 28 - Bayshore Marathon (memorial day weekend)
July 31 - San Fransisco Marathon
Aug 7 - Chicago Distance Classic Half Marathon
Sept 17 - Air Force Marathon
Sept 25 - Dayton River Corridor Half Marathon
Oct 23 - Detroit FreePress Marathon
Nov 13 - Healthy Huntington Marathon
Nov 20 - Cleveland Distance Classic Half Marathon
Nov 24 - Miamisburg Turkey Trot (with Joe, Kat, Mindy!)
Dec 3 - St. Jude Memphis Marathon

I have a few runs I'd like to do between now and June... just have to figure out how to pay for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment