Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday... yawn

The past few weeks have been very long weeks for me at work. Can you tell? I haven't blogged in awhile! Yikes.

Let's see. Last Monday, I had a flooding issue in my garage and laundry room. YUCK. Thankfully, a friend of mine brought me her 8 gallon shop vac so I could get the water out. I emptied that thing at least 35 times (close to 300 gallons)! It was gross. Apparently, there was a block in the sanitation line and that was why water was coming up through my drains. I had to have a restoration cleaning crew come out and clean up. It did get into my family room a little bit, where there is carpet. I was none to happy about this. Oh well. It is cleaned up now.

My co-worker came back this past week and so I was able to get back to my own project that needs to be done very soon. That was good. Problem was, I had to take Monday off due to the water problem, and then Friday I took off because I was going out of town (more on that later). So, I had to work a bunch of over-time again to make up for it! Ugh. Oh well. I'm hoping this week is better. :)

I haven't even gotten a chance to check out other blogs in the past couple of weeks, or get on the adoption boards. I think the latest is that the last of the May '05 group hadn't gotten their referrals yet, and it is still about a 10 month wait. I need to check that out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment