Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Too long...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in what seems like forever.... still waiting for baby!!! The wait time has gone from 6-8 month wait (from LID) to 10-14 month average... ugh.

I got a whole box of little baby clothes for ONE Dolla' at a garage sale last week. Way cool. Some won't fit, for sure, but even if one or two items fit, that'd be cool. :)

Running news... well, I've been a busy girl! I ran:

4/9 - St.Louis Marathon
4/23 - French Lick/West Baden Marathon
5/6 - Indianapolis Mini Marathon (13.1 miles)
5/7 - Flying Pig Half Marathon (also, the 13.1 miles)
5/21 - Cleveland Marathon.

The Cleveland Marathon was tough! I was hoping to do a personal best there as it was my Birthday!! But there was NO WAY. There was a horrible headwind from mile 19 almost solid to the finish... 20-32MPH gusts according to the weather people... and it was dreadful.

I am officially a Marathon Maniac. I registered today. (that just means I run too many marathons, haha). I can't wait to see what my number is!! I also have one more state to go before I can sign up for the 50 state marathon club.

My sister is AWESOME!! She went with me to Cleveland and we *tried* to have a good time, considering... more on that tomorrow if I can. For now, I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you are back,
    won't you just be the most in shape Mommy around???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mel! Wow, twins... I'm a twin! :) Yes, marathons are addictive. I just hope I can run once she is here! LOL.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete