Monday, April 28, 2008

Words

Lil M's new words today:

Hello (ok, yesterday) - mimicking Mommy talking on the phone, handing me her phone back and forth so I'll say it too!
Mommaw (she was looking at a picture, and I said it)
Scott (cot... couldn't quite get the S yet. lol)
More

She can also say:

book
baby
mommy
mimi
juice
dog-dog
shhhhh
yeah
No! (means yes)
shoe
nose
dada and daddy - but she's been calling her teddy bears daddy. lol

She calls Me, Mindy, Chase,... practically everyone, Mommy. But, of course she knows it's me. I think she's trying to identify words to things... like daddy, too. lol

We didn't have a good day at court today for Mindy. It sucks. But, I believe justice will prevail. Please pray for her and this awful crap she's going through. We love you Chase, and are not giving up!!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment