Thursday, June 22, 2006

Referrals

CCAA has updated its web site with the news that this month's referrals will go from June 16 through (including) June 28, 2005. That's 13 days worth, which is 4 more days that they did last time! (March was 5 days, April was 7 days, May was 9 days, June is now 13 days.)

What this might mean for me... well, if they happened to start doing referrals one month at a time, my referral would likely be end of October or sometime in November. If they stay at 2 weeks at a time, it will be much longer than that. I am still hoping it doesn't come before the end of September, because if I can travel after October 24, then work will reimburse me some toward the adoption.

I did read somewhere that the CCAA might have gotten through their Review of October dossiers, though, which is pretty darn exciting!! (that would include ME!!!)

We shall see!

Congrats to all the new parents out there!! :)

3 comments:

  1. They finally updated to say WE ARE THROUGH REVIEW!!!! October has finally cleared the review room. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you too Karen!!! WOOHOO! I'm very excited!!! :) (i'm sure you can't tell)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Melissa... your girl is one step closer to you!!

    ReplyDelete