Monday, September 25, 2006

Latest batch of Referrals!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the new parents! Referrals were 18 days long this month - 7/22 through 8/9. Woohoo! That was farther than I thought they'd get! As always, I'm trying to figure out what this might mean for me...

If it stays at 15-18 days per month, let's say, then at this point - my referral might be (complete guesstimate)

Sept - Aug 9-26
Oct - Aug 27-Sept 10
Nov - Sept 11 - 28
Dec - Sept 29 - Oct 10
Jan - Oct 11 - 28
Feb - Oct 29 - Nov 15

*** My LID is Oct 31 and so it currently looks like I might be Jan/Feb level at this point for my referral. Unless it slows down or speeds up again, of course. Still a slight potential to get a referral by the end of the year. Doesn't seem likely at this point, though.

Not sure what others are thinking... I'd love your feedback.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment