Thursday, September 7, 2006

The name game

I'm still up in the air as to what my little girl's name will be. I have a short list these days... and feel like i need to go through and see if there are others I want to still consider. Any comments will be helpful.

Elaina Mei-Li or
Elaina Mae or
Mei-Li Elaina or something different,
Mia Ellen (as in Meea, not Mya)

My sister's vote is for Elaina Mei (but I do still like Elena). My brother's vote is for Mia Ellen. Elaine is my sister's middle name. Ellen is mine. MEH are both of our initials and I had hoped to go with that... but it might be EMH instead.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. They are all pretty... I am partial to "Mia".

    Maybe once you receive your referral you will change your mind about her middle name... we did and that is why she is EvaJun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Elena Mia it is soft and sounds very sweet.
    *HUGABUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elaina Mae! They are all so pretty that you really can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like each of those name suggestions! ...but, I guess maybe I am partial to Elena Mia.

    As to your question on my blog about homeschooling as a single mom... I guess, more than anything else, it would just be a logistical question. (I have the luxery of only having to work on the weekends...I have Monday through Friday off...so, there is enough time through the week for me to homeschool. One thing about it, though, homeschooling is such a FLEXIBLE thing that if you are determined enough to do it, I imagine there would be a way you could work it out even if you work full time. It would definitely be more challenging for you as a single mom than for someone who has someone else in the family shouldering the majority of the responsibility for the family income...but it wouldn't be impossible.

    If you worked out of your home, that would make it easier...

    Anyway, you have a few years to prepare and position yourself so that you CAN do that, if that is something you would like to do!

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete