Sunday, February 17, 2008

Relaxing weekend

So, we're hanging out at home, so far, this weekend. We did go to get Lil M's 18 month pics done. She's just over 17.5 months. They turned out GREAT. I get them back on the 29th, and I will surely post a few. :) I can't wait.

Lil M is doing so well. She colored with crayons again today, a little better than she has been. She is also trying to eat with utensils... She's at this stage of leaving food in her mouth for what seems forever... at dinnertime... but she's learning. She's also started pointing at things she wants and grunting for me to hand them to her. haha. Let's see, what else... she loves to pet the dogs and still calls Manna (the cat!) the dog-dog too. She really seems to understand so much! It is incredible. If I say that I'm going to do something, you can see that she understands me. Not that she didn't before, but now she shows it in her face and eyes more.

She was just so adorably cute today. I can't wait to show everyone the pics. Auntie Ellen will be so proud... she's even wearing her red toggle button sweater in a couple!!! (yes, we love you, even if we don't get to see you as often as we'd like!!)

Aiyee Mimi is going to go nuts when she sees the pics. Good thing I go the CD so we can make copies of everything!!! 18 months, here we come!!

Oh, I start my new job on Wednesday. Lord... I hope it goes well.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping for the best for your new job. Change is sometimes very scary and very fun all at once. Looking forward to seeing the pics of the baby!!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete