Sunday, January 22, 2006

fabric, fabric and more fabric

Ok, so it is a pretty well known fact that I'm a fabric-holic. :) I've tried to curb this desire at times, and at others, I just buy what I want. ha. Recently, I've done well, but I had a break down today! Jo An Fabric is having a huge sale at a couple of their stores... and I made the mistake of going today! So, now I've got a TON of new fabric! I found a couple really, really cute baby prints that I can make a baby bag out of - one is pink with not only lady bugs, but butterflies and frogs! My 3 favorite things right now. :)

My sister loves toille and so I found quite a bit of beautiful fabric for her, too. I guess I better get quilting! lol. Goodness knows, we both need more bags. ;-) (see previous post)

I think I've decided to make the baby's room yellow and lavendar (light purple), with a bit of other light colors, too... I'm starting to get excited about making the baby a quilt and getting her room ready. So, I've got plenty to keep me occupied over the next few months, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. My nursery colors and lavender and mint green! I almost went with lavender and yellow but found a crib quilt I liked in mint green.

    Thanks for the tip on Joanns, I've been wanting some of their decor fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on Hana's 100 Good Wishes Quilt if you have any scraps left over.... hehehe

    Nursery sounds real cute... i need to get going on ours. well, it's done but still all boy - needs a girl make-over.

    ReplyDelete