Saturday, January 21, 2006

Here you go...purses, baby bags

Here are some pics I promised y'all! :D I can make these using any type of fabric. These happen to be one of my sister's and two I made for her best friend's mom and sister, at Christmas this year.

Oh, and these are fairly traditional purse size, but I can make them smaller or bigger - and into baby bag's if there is any interest. I need to make myself one, too, even though sis bought me one that someone made with little lady bugs. Too cute!!! I can't wait to use it! But, I'm of the opinion that one can Never have too many bags!!! lol. ;-)

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! They sort of remind me of my Vera Bradley bags. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I'm trying to get the pic(s) to be the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait 'til they see the toile you found today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are great. I have made some bags very similar in the past. The ones that I have made work great for carrying everything. I love the idea that you have quilted the fabric they do look so similar to the Vera Bradley bags. I am sure you will have a large order soon from people.

    ReplyDelete