Saturday, January 28, 2006

Purple Paisley Printed Purses

Say that 3 times fast! lol.

So, I found this great purple paisley fabric in my shopping spree last weekend. I am getting ready cut it out with some lavendar fabric and make a couple of purses. :)

I've still been a cleaning fiend this week. The whole upstairs is shaping up. Now I've got to concentrate on the downstairs!

The latest batch of referrals came in this week (on the 25th or so), for April 26-May 13, '05. That is about 8.5 months for those counting. I'm counting. lol. The rumors are that the next batch will happen the first week of MARCH due to the Chinese New Year this week.

Oh, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!! :D I didn't go to any festities this year, but I think I will once the baby is here.

I have pretty much decided to make the baby's room Lavendar and Yellow... with bright light flowers and butterflies. That will be girly, but not baby-ish, so maybe we can keep it until she is 5 or 6 or longer. :) We'll see. Now that I have the idea, I need to start looking online and in stores to see if there is anything that even matches my *idea*. :)

Have a good'n, y'all! Write me and let me know what you did for your baby's rooms...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your plans for the baby's room are very simlar to ours. We have the walls painted lavendar and yellow.
    Happy Chinese New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! :)

    Happy Chinese New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,

    The Diva's room is done in cream and dark red... she has gorgeous beaded applique curtains and CUTE dark red toile Hawaiian print crib bedding....

    We didn't even have a crib when we left for China, so she has her lovely Aunt Nini to thank for the spool turned dark wood crib in which she sleeps!

    Lavender and yellow sounds lovely... very fresh and idelal for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete