Sunday, December 17, 2006

baby girl

I've been sitting here today wondering how baby girl is doing. There was a lot of time that I knew she might not even been born yet, but being at 13.5 months LID, she's certainly been born now! :)

So, I wonder... what does she look like? How is she doing? Is she being loved? Is her hair brown or black? Does she smile a lot? Does she have a reason to smile? Will she like yellow or pink or purple? Will she want to be a princess or a tom-boy? I wonder what month she was born... will she be a May baby like her mommy?

I just hope she is being taken care of and that she is healthy. Merry Christmas baby girl. I can't wait until we get to celebrate next year together! Won't that be fun!

Now, I've got to get my paperwork updated and her room finished.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment