Saturday, December 30, 2006

Referrals, rumors, singles

No referrals yet this month. That is a bit disheartening. I'm sure it is even harder for folks who are expecting referrals now... mine is still a couple of months away. But I always get anxious this time of month because I'm also waiting to see what is going on over all.

The rumor is that referrals might not come until Jan 8!! Yikes.

And, then there are the Singles rules change coming in 2007. Supposedly, China is only going to allow married couples to adopt. OMG. That is just sad. They say I'm ok, 'cause I'm LID already... but, what if I want to go back and adopt a little sister or brother? I guess when/if that time comes, I'll have to go somewhere else. That makes me a bit sad. And makes me definitely sad for those other singles who want to adopt from China and can't now. I'm not sure if this means all single adoptions, or just non-special-needs.

I've been at my sister's house all week, on vacation. Her phone hasn't worked much all week, so I haven't had much internet access all week. Very odd feeling. Especially, when all I want to do is check to see if the referrals have come yet!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment