Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What to say

Everyone has been very nice about the loss of the puppy. The breeder said I could have the first pick out of the next litter. Let's see what happens. It would be nice if it works out. I did look at the rescue website and that doesn't seem like a viable option right now. I also looked at other breeders, and didn't find another pup so far. So, I hope that this breeder comes through in the next couple of months.

I'm on vacation right now. Oh joy. My new boss is just difficult and it makes this not quite as relaxing as I'd like. And, I have a cold... thanks sis. :( Ugh. 2nd time in a month's time that I'm sick. I do not like that. So, I'm sitting here watching jewelry tv... again. LOL. Very, very bad. I will say, though, that I bought a watch a couple weeks back and one of the pins is loose and I have to send it back.

It is pretty early this month to see where we might be on the adoption wait. But, two things... sis bought the baby a Chinese doll that is just cute! It was actually a box set from Kohls of 3 little dolls, one Russian, Chinese and I forget the third right now. Very fun. I also get my bonus from work this week, and that will help toward the adoption, thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your site. I had looked at it earlier last year. I think it was what made me decide to adopt from China too! I am paperchasing. My homestudy is done and I have an appointment with CIS for the fingerprinting.

    Anyways, I'm sorry you didn't get your dog. I am hoping that you got your money refunded. I wanted to introduce myself and tell you that I am an avid dog person. I bred, showed and also served as a dog rescue person. Chinese crested are not known for being good with children. It is definitely the best to get it after your daughter is here. I know three people that have them, and they are extremely protective and aggressive. In fact they hide their dogs in their rooms when they have people visit. Just my two cents.

    You should be getting your referral soon! I'll keep checking...

    Tara
    Washington State

    ReplyDelete