Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Puppy update

Introducing the new puppy. So, you probably can she she isn't a Chinese Crested. Well, somehow I was convinced (wink, wink) to get a Tri-colored Sheltie instead.

Maggie?
Sadie?
Tri-athlon? ;-)
Insert Name Here... ?

Isn't she cute?! She's going to be about 18-20 lbs, most likely and, IMO, was the cutest of the puppies left in her litter. Thank you, Anita!! :) The pup was born 11/08/06 and was 8 weeks old on Monday. So, I got her at 8 weeks 1 day old! (I got her sister-kittie, Manna, when she was exactly 8 weeks old (DOB 07/02/1994). They even have some of the same coloring.
















2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH! OMCod she is adorable! Good for you Iam so happy you finnally got a puppy! Did you pic a name for her yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She so soooo Cute. I love her little face. I'm so happy you found such a great puppy. So any name yet?

    ReplyDelete