Friday, January 4, 2008

Sinus Infection

Ok... so, so the reason I'm still sick, apparently, is because I have a good old-fashioned sinus infection. Oh goody. Just what I wanted for Christmas and the New Year! I was able to finally get into the Dr.'s office this afternoon. I thought my head was going to explode. It hurt SO bad. She gave me antibiotics, prescription decongestant and nasal spray.

I hope the meds really help soon.

Gotta go get some dinner for Mia. She hasn't been feeling so hot either. And, since she didn't get a nap today... she's moving to the next room up called the Pink Pig room. Her current room is called Puppy Love. This is her second transition, and is gonna be tough for us for the next week or two.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Get better...everybody. Best to Mia and her new room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, sinus infections are the worst! Emmy and I both have had one over the last month. I hope you feel better! If its any help, my doctor gave me antibiotics and I felt better within a day so hopefully they'll work well for you too! Love you both!

    hannah

    ReplyDelete