Friday, October 31, 2008

No man is perfect, but...

Even when we have a disagreement, Scott is one of the best men I've ever met. Boy, was I crabby-emotional last night. Big fun for the trick-or-treating... oh well. Stuff happens. It's been a tough week, what can I say.

The truth of the matter is, life is good and it has gotten markedly better than the past few months. So, if I have a crabby day once in awhile, I"ll take that over being depressed every day going into a place I hate.

OK... onto happier things...

Mia was a spider for trick-or-treat night at Grandma and Grandpa's. She was adorable, of course, as was my nephew who was a Ghoul! I have pics... I'll get them uploaded soon!! My brother was even there, and that was a first. We all took the kids out... Scott's first time... and Mia seemed to enjoy herself. She loves our family, and I could really tell last night. She gave everyone kisses before we left! It was too cute.

Happy Halloween everyone...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment