Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dinosaurs go roar....

Lil M has officially been dry overnights for 2.5 weeks now (it was two saturday nights last when she had her last accident, so Jan 31). Woot! Just over 3 yr and 5 months old (jan 27), so I'm very pleased. I know she will continue to have accidents... but it looks like she understands now and that is very exciting!

Let's see, what else? We've gotten a lot of snow, like just about everyone else in the country this week. Except, unlike my brother, we haven't gotten 2 to 3 feet of snow... just about one foot total (last friday and then the past two days). Thank God we didn't have a blizzard like some places!! T dug us out on Saturday, then I did last night and she did again today... we've done pretty well, though, I've worked from home yesterday and today. Really didn't want to try to brave the roads this time, just too much snow at the wrong times.

Skippy had another accident in his bed last week, which was the 2nd in one week. I got him a new lead and stake, and he's doing fine now. I'm guessing he got into something. But am not sure. If it happens again, I will have to take him to the Vet. Ugh.

Manna is doing pretty well. I did take her to the Vet a couple of weeks ago and even though she weighs only 5 lb 9 oz, the Vet said she is looking much, much better. :)

Lil M is sitting next to me singing the Barn*y song... in her own words...

You love me,
You love me,
We're a happy fandily (family, but she doesn't say it right! LOL)
With a great big hug and kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too!

She's also been "saving my hands" today... some monster is going to get Mommy's hands, and she has had to save them. She's also carried Meow, Monkey and Bunny around today, as usual. Well, she doesn't always carry them around, but she always knows where they are! :)

Then she said I was a dinosaur and she was the princess... when I asked her what the dinosaur did she said... ROAR!!! I said, really, isn't that what a bear does? She said, "no... yeah, that, too"! Then I said ROAR and she thought that was the funniest thing and put her into a fit of giggles.

Seriously. She cracks me up. ;-)

Ok, it's bath time for mommy's silly goose...

Oh, and T is doing fine. She is bored being out of school for a couple of days, but did color her hair today. Nothing really new to report there, but all is well.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment