Thursday, August 31, 2006

Current timeline

According to my agency, if the timeline stays similar to what it is now, I won't get a referral until Jan/Feb and will need to get my I171H redone. I'm so anxious to see how September's referrals will go....

Ok, so that was a duplication of what I said yesterday... but the outside referral time at this time could be up to 18 months, I guess. This would put my referral all the way up to March/April. It totally depends on what happens with the referrals in September and October, of course.

For some reason, I've got referrals on the brain today.

I also need to figure out if I'm going to do the full marathon at AF in a couple of weeks, or switch to the half. I'm seriously considering doing the half right now. Which would be the first time I've done that with the AF marathon.

Oh, and I looked at baby beds and linens in the JCPenney catalog last night. It was just a baby catalogue that was sent to me, and it was pretty cool. There were a couple cute beds. I'm still thinking of trying to find Raggedy Ann and Andy set. :)

I feel pretty boring these days. lol.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment