Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Looks like...

There was at least one confirmation today that the cutoff was indeed 7/13/05 for this batch of referrals.

Congratulations to all the new mommies and daddies!!!

I'm wondering now if there will be a batch in August (due to the move)? And how many will be in it. That makes a 13 month wait (obviously) for those with 7/14-7/31 LIDs. Wonder if that will continue....

On the home front, the guy who said he'd come pull up those tack strips for me, came today!!!! I can't tell you HOW HAPPY THAT MADE ME!!!!! WOOHOO. $35 bucks well spent, IMHO. And one more task done. Oh, and I got the 2nd coat of brown on the brown wall. 3 walls done. 1 to go! Going to concentrate on that tomrorow. And then the FLOOR. I might actually be able to have them come put the carpet in this week!! OMG. That would rock.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment