Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nothing interesting...

I have nothing really interesting to report or talk about. I feel quite boring lately. I have been working a lot this past couple of weeks and am trying to get this family room project done! I haven't had time to sew as much this week, and my running isn't any better. It will be though. I'm determined to get back to my normal schedule of somesort. So, this is the week to do it all. That final push. Get 'er done, as they say.

On the adoption front, I am getting more and more nervous! I wonder how I will feel once I know who she will be and she gets here. I'm already anxiously awaiting August referrals so I can get a feel for when I might get mine... Oh, which reminds me, I've got to go get re-fingerprinted this month!

Not sure if I mentioned, but I had a full blood work-up last week and everything was great. My cholesterol is 189 (good 47 and bad 116). My sugar was 79 and my Thyroid is 2.08. My dr. put me back on Flonase, 'cause my allergies have just been out of control. She also gave me something to help me sleep, as I've been having an awful time of that the past few weeks. She wants to see me back in 6 weeks. Hopefully, my allergies will be under control and I'll be sleeping better.

One funny thing that happened to me last night when I was leaving the grocery... a young man approached me to buy magazines for his school project. I never know if this is legit or not, but he was very pleasant. In the midst of the conversation, he asked how old I was and if I was married/dating anyone... and I said, no. He said he thought I was 25!! I said, no... he said 27? I said, no... I said I was over 30 and he said NO YOU AREN'T! He thought I was lying. hahahahaha. ;-) Made my day. Then he asked for my phone number... now this kid was 22. Yikes. Can you say wet behind the ears?! ROFL.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. cool so did you give him your #? I love it when people see me and my daughter and ask if we are sisters! But I'd really like it if someone who was 22 thought I looked early 20s, guess I'll have to start running! ;O)
    I was only 18 when I had her.
    PS. come to PEI and I'll do your nails for ya! no we didn't get out LID yet! I have been e-mailing and they said they haven't heard anything yet! soon I hope then I'll start a ticker for that. Heard from another person in my possible travel group who was looged in on the 16th of June I am hoping we were logged in on the 14th. Just have that feeling!
    *HUGABUGS*

    ReplyDelete