Sunday, August 20, 2006

Painting baseboards to the floor

So, my life has revolved around painting and removing carpet from my family room for over a month now. Yikes. This week was no different. The good news is that they are coming to put the new carpet in tomorrow morning! Yeah! :)

This week, I scraped the floor and then bleached it, and then painted it with Kilz. My only concern is that I might have made it difficult for the carpet people to get under the baseboards to put the new carpet in! UGH. In my zeal to get the floors completely cat-pee-free, I didn't realize I might be painting the baseboards to the floor! (I'm going to take a knife today and see if I can make a little room under the parts where looks like it is attached to the floor now.) Let's hope the carpet people don't ruin the baseboards. That would totally bite the big one. I have updated pics of what it looks like now, and I'll post one later. Then, when the new carpet is installed, I'll probably post one of my *new* room! :) I'm a goof, what can I say!

Onto the baby's room next!

No comments:

Post a Comment