Monday, August 14, 2006

Too tired to write, even

I've been go, go, go since last Thursday. Scraping the floor in the family room. Sweeping, removing more carpet and padding.

My sis and I held a sort-of impromptu garage sale of our own on Saturday, for 12 hours! (so, after working on the FR all day, I had to get the car loaded and drive to sis' house at midnight) We got up at 7am and held the garage sale until 7pm! We made our little goal, but it wasn't probably as good money-wise as if we had some bigger items. Of course every little bit helps! and we had fun, which is always good. My nephew even had his first-ever lemonade stand! Too cute. He did great (and made over 7 bucks of his own!) He's going to be like his mommy, an entrepreneur, when he grows up! :) We talked about trying another one next month. So, let's see what we can put together. So much more I want to write (bore you with) about the day, but I'll leave it at that for now...

We did take all the left-overs to Goodwill. At least we both got rid of a little bit of "stuff", right? Right. :)

I worked on the family room again yesterday, and mowed my lawn in the 93+ degree heat. It had to be done! I'm about 98% done scraping the floor, but I need to bleach it again, and then Kilz it... paint the red wall one more time and paint the baseboards.

And all I can think of right now is SLEEP. I feel like I ran a long run yesterday, as my arms, back and legs all hurt. But I didn't. Yawn.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment