Monday, July 31, 2006

9 months 'paper' pregnant

SO, I've been LID for exactly 9 months today!! WOW. Some days it seems to go so slow. Others, I can't believe it has been 9 whole months now!

Have only heard minimum information about referrals for July.

Bought some great Batik fabric yesterday and some blue fabric with poodles and some black fabric with purses on it... some pink flannel with little paw prints on it. Fun stuff.

I need to run.
I need to sew.
I need to paint. This one will win out, of course! I can't wait 'til this family room is done!!

Peace.

PS. I closed on my house 4 years ago TODAY!! What a day! I did get the brown wall's first coat painted... woohoo. Getting there, slowly but surely!

PPS. In honor of my relentless painting and the 2 anniversaries... here is an updated pic with the FIRST coat of brown. You can only see part of it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. lots of referrals up on "Salsa in China" site if you are looking.
    Happy 9 month anniversary! If things stay the same you only have around 3 to go baby!
    *HUGABUGS*

    ReplyDelete