Thursday, July 20, 2006

This... well,

This has been a tough week. I'm not sure why exactly. There are lots of little things eating at me this week. (I'll not bore you with another man rant.)

1.My boss is leaving as of next week.

2.I'm moving to 'the other half' of our test team in the next month (it isn't nearly as good as the half i'm on now).

3.Ok, so the man thing has still got me down.

4.I don't know who my new boss will be, or what the outcome of my boss leaving is (this is beyond just the fact that he is leaving... that part is bothering me because he hired me and we get along and that his hard to come by. Plus he likes my work. Now, I've got to prove myself all over again!!)

5.I'm having one of those weeks where I don't feel so attractive.

6.I'm starting to freak out that if I feel this bad working overtime right now and being stressed out, how will I handle having a baby (by myself)?

7.Do I have cooties or something? I mean, seriously.

Ok... in order to combat the 7 bad thoughts... let's think of 7 good ones, shall we?

1.I am healthy. I need to run! (did i mention that running is a miracle drug?)

2.I am a damn good tester. (let's hope i can prove that to my next boss... or better yet, let them hire ME as the boss....not much chance there, but i can dream)

3.God has blessed me through this journey, so far, toward this adoption...

4.I got an "On the Spot Award" today, which was way cool.

5.Have I mentioned my love of Chocolate?!

6.My nephew told me today he LOVED my house... :D Way to a girl's heart.

7.I have a great life (and I don't have to mow my lawn today), different and all...

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. well at least you have balance7/7
    funny how the 7 bad ones feel so much heavier sometimes.
    Optimistism is a great virtue, it if nothing else will keep you afloat.
    Running is that good for you huh? I suffer with sore back muscles so perhaps I'll try that and see if it works ( first I have to find a really super tight bra!)
    Cheers! in a few months time when you have your daughter none of the 7 things you listed today will matter only the 7 good ones.
    *HUGABUGS*

    ReplyDelete