Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Working on the house

Besides going out of town this past weekend (spur of the moment trip to Colorado), I've been trying to get my family room re-carpeted. I've got part of the carpet up and most of the furniture out. I need to get the rest of the carpet up, paint, and then have them come put the new carpet in. I hope to get this done soon. No fun.

Next duty, start on the baby's room. It is a mess, and I need to get it started. Guess it is good that I am getting some stuff done before the baby comes, but it isn't the easiest thing. Guess that's what you get when you own a house, huh?!

Oh, and I'm keeping my nephew all weekend this weekend. Perhaps I'll find out how it is to have a kid in the house while trying to get things done. (That is, if we don't just stay at his house.) ha. Of course, I might take him to the acquarium and to get ice cream instead. :) hehe.

I need to respond to a tag, too. I will do that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment