Wednesday, July 12, 2006

As promised...

I've been tagged and I'm tagging HobbyHungry, Trip to Emily, Mortimer's Mom, Alyzabeth An, and Journey to Kavanna! :)

7 Things I'd like to do before I die.
1. Be a mommy.
2. Go to Europe again.
3. Get the house organized! ha
4. Get a dog.
5. Go on another mission trip.
6. Learn to speak another language.
7. Run marathons in all 50 states.

7 things I cannot do (or do well?)
1. Play volleyball.
2. Run a boston qualifying time.
3. Cook like my sister and her hubby.
4. Understand narrowminded people.
5. Be patient when I'm hungry or tired. (or at all? ha)
6. Seem to finish a quilt for myself (I do for others)
7. Move heavy furniture (and I need to be able to!)

7 things I can do
1. Run marathons
2. Quilt and sew
3. Curl my toes (which freaks out my BIL, cause my sis can too)
4. Pick good color combinations for things (like purses and quilts)
5. Garage sale (though my sis seems to have the knack like my aunt in finding deals!)
6. Sing (hopefully not too off key! ha)
7. Encourage others (when I try)


7 things that attracted me to my Husband
1. uh,
2. i'm
3. not
4. married,
5. enough
6. said
7. !!

7 things I say often
1. Apparently
2. Whatever!
3. Did you get that list together yet?! :) (to my sis re: garage sales)
4. Venti Carmel Mocha and a Grande Chai Tea, please...
5. Chicken Saag #5 and Chicken Saag #4 and an extra rice
6. I'm running X race this weekend (to the question of what are you running this weekend, Melissa? from my coworkers)
7. Still waiting (to the question of when am I expecting my little one)


7 Books I Love
1. The Bible
2. Atlas Shrugged (love/hate, anyway)
3. Kite Runner
4. Memoirs of a Geisha
5. Marathon and Beyond (ok, it is technically a magazine)
6. Grapes of Wrath
7. Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night

7 Movies I Love
1. The Cutting Edge
2. Clueless
3. The Replacements
4. The Hoosiers
5. Save the Last Dance
6. Blue Crush
7. Legally Blonde

1 comment:

  1. So I guess I shouldn't even ask cause I think I already know>>>>>>>>>>
    Are you going to train your daughter to run?
    Great answeres!

    ReplyDelete