Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pooh and Skirts

Ok. Now, I do realize that other people have more important things to do that to tell me how cute my purses(bags) are... but I thought for sure that someone would tell me they liked Pooh... or the skirt purses. (besides my sis and my friends joe and kat, of course!! LOL) I realize that selling them online is next to nil, but I don't just post pics for that. I truly enjoy making them and since I live alone, it is hard to get the CATS to tell me they are great! *wink*

I'm not impatient or anything. Ever. (ok, now that's the biggest lie ever! LOL)

Oh, and now if you do say something nice... hm, well, is it because I asked? Oh well. It was just a thought! I was, apparently, too pleased with myself over the POOH bag. ;-)

I'm having another one of those days... this work change is just messing with me. I think it might be because the adoption stuff is SO darned unpredictable (read: timeline) and I thought work would be consistent, not-changing for the time being. HA. Wrong. It really sucks when you actually like your boss and they leave. :( booh.

Oh... and it seems to me that I seem to read quite a few adoption blogs lately where people are going through a tough time like me... is it just us in the adoption world? Or do other bloggers have this problem, too?! I know we are particularly stressed about when, when, when will those referrals come... and I'm not even nearly as freaked out about the timeline as some folks are! (ok, I don't think I am. ha)

On the agenda today: RUN. PAINT. SEW. In that order. Let's see how that goes. Maybe I should come back and list 7 more happy thoughts like I did the other day, too.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness you have been a busy little girl! Must be a full moon or new one! or perhaps early adoption labor pains? I know braxton Hicks? OK I give up you are just plain restless I hear ya girlfriend!
    Just so ya know I love the Pooh purse and the skirt one and I'm not just saying that cause you said to.
    I actually just put the top of a quilt together for the first time last night I was practising for my 100 good wishes quilt. I'll have to post it on my blog in the next couple of days. Glad to see you are staying busy! Chin up girl you are getting there.
    *HUGABUGS*

    ReplyDelete