Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yikes, it is HOT

So, bright idea me goes out and cuts the grass during the hottest part of the day today! Eek. It is hot out there! It didn't seem soooo bad until I came in and now I'm just wiped. Sheesh. My neighbors even commented that maybe I should wait. HA. Me, wait? God love 'em. My grass was about 10 feet tall (ok, slight exaggeration) and it just had to be done. So. It. Is. Done. :)

I'm getting ready to watch 'Betwitched' on my mini-dvd player here in my office as my nephew watches tv upstairs. :)

Stay cool cats.

1 comment:

  1. I think we are channeling each other!!! I mowed yesterday and thought I would pass out from the heat, didn't even get the sidewalks swept so now I feel like one of those neighbors that I glare at for not finishing up and leaving dried grass around! I say we both call it a day and head out for margaritas!!

    ReplyDelete