Saturday, July 29, 2006

2 down, 2 to go

Paint, Paint, Paint... this family room job is quite big. I've gotten 2 walls completely done and 2 partial done... Here is what it looks like in progress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, Oh, OH.... I heard that folks are starting to get their referrals today and Monday!! I'm SO excited!! I am wondering what the date goes through, and will definitely keep my eye on that... (my LID is 10/31/05, so I've still got time, but I'd like to keep an eye on what the trends are currently... plus, it is fun to see others get their referrals!!!)

Oh, and just for fun... here is a pic of the frog purse. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Off to painting I go... no rest for the weary! ha. Update... I attempted to go ahead an paint the long red wall... but the rollers I bought are different than the ones I used before and I HATE it. Ugh. So... I need to work on some trim tonight before bed, but I can't finish painting until tomorrow. YAWN. Probably best.... lol.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Froggies are adorable and love the color choice for the walls, looks very homey, great energy to take on that task I don't like painting.
    *HUGABUGS*
    Ps posted my quilt top I told you about, it's on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your paint job looks better than the one we are paying a frillion dollars for!! they started off with a bang, and have slowly fizzled out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all!! :) There is a reason they charge a zillion dollars to do it!! hahahahaha. ;-) I got the first coat of the brown wall painted tonight... more to come.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete