Friday, July 28, 2006

Feeling Froggy?

I've been anxiously awaiting news of referrals this week. I guess that they might not come until next week, since the week is pretty much over. I keep wondering what that means... if they are going to only go through July 13 (which is what I've heard, but other dates, too) or later. What does this mean for me? I have no idea.

Work has continued to be stressful. I'm trying to deal with it. I'm afraid I'm not doing a great job at that, though. Got a migraine last night and into today. Not good. I've got painting to do still.

I have continued to paint and sew this week. The tan I chose for the family room is lighter than I wanted. So, I'm not sure if I'll keep it or go get a darker one. My latest purse creation is green with Frogs all over it. I think it is quite cool. There are two options for this one... sis might steal (i mean, take) it, lol, or she'll sell it. I have a feeling one of her book board friends will love it. :) I also made two purses with US flags all over them this week. And I've cut out two DOG purses this week. Those are going to be fun.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment