Monday, July 24, 2006

Referral rumors

So... my agency says there is currently a 12-14 month wait to referrals. If it comes like they say currently, I won't get a referral until early next year (or closer to 15 months)... amazing. Right now, the rumors say that the current batch will be approx 13 more days of July 2005... and we don't know when that will be. Some say, it will be this week. Some say because of the move of the CCAA that it won't be until August.

I thought that the CCAA moved early this year, hence the slowdown back then. It is a bit confusing.

Meanwhile, I got two big bags of stuff from a family from church (bless their hearts) and have got to get started on the baby's room. And pick a name. And save more money. And, and, and...

I've been thinking I won't get a referral until the end of this year at least, but who knows! If it happens earlier... well, let's not think about that until we get this next batch of referrals, eh? Not that I don't want it to happen earlier, I just want to be prepared and right now I don't feel like I am. At the same time, I feel bad for people who have been hoping they'd get their referrals NOW.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment