Monday, March 19, 2007

2 weeks?

SO. If history repeats... we *might* get the next referral batch in 2 weeks or so! OMG. And I *might* be in this batch!! I mean, I might really get to see Mia's face in 2 weeks!!!! I'm very excited, but scared to death.

Nerves, nerves, nerves.

Ok, seriously.... that light is getting quite bright now! It is, literally, one of the only bright spots in my life right now. (ok, there are others... Maggi, Sis, Nephew.... life is good, but hard sometimes.)

Her room still isn't ready. I haven't even started her baby blanket yet! OMG. I've GOT to get on the ball!!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I got total body goose bumps reading this!! I so hope you're in next month! Now go get that room together and finish the blanket!
    I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you...
    : o )
    Kris

    ReplyDelete