Sunday, August 16, 2009

race




So, Lil M and I went to do a 5K run this morning. The first two miles went pretty well. I'm about a minute slower per mile with the stroller, but I was OK with that... then the 3rd mile there was a big uphill that I just had a rough time with. It is hard pushing 40-50lbs up a hill, even if it is on wheels!!

Anyway, we had a great time. :) I'm so glad I got out and hope doing these runs with the stroller helps me more than hurts me for my fall plans. I'm planning a 1/2 marathon next month, about 5 weeks and then a full later in the fall. Let's see how all that goes.

Loved the endorphins at the end of the run. :D Not too happy with the headache right now, but otherwise, all is well.


Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting out there with Lil M.

    Hope the next race has a flat course :)

    ReplyDelete