Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holiday Weekend

It's been great to have a long weekend... Lil M and I have just been chillin' here at the house and that's been nice. I can't seem to not be tired lately... either not sleeping, or sleeping to make up for not sleeping. Going to talk to my family Dr. this week about it... so, this weekend I've been doing a lot of resting! Been kind of nice, actually.

Maggi, my Sheltie, stayed with Sis and Nephew last week, 'cause Sis has some psycho nut job threatening her life... I thought it would be good for her to have a dog for a few days to alert her if someone came to the house that shouldn't. Sis brought Maggi home today. Apparently, she didn't bark at all at Sis' house!!! Go figure! LOL. As soon as she was home and in the backyard, she was barking again! my goofy dog. But I did miss her... so did Skippy, apparently.

Maggi needed a bath (even before she went to Sis' house)... so, I broke down and gave her one about an hour ago! Then part-way dried her with the hair dryer and then brushed her out. Gosh, I need to do that more often. I could probably brush her daily and she'd still put out a TON of hair!! ;-) goofy dog.

I've determined that she, is in fact, more high maintenance than Skippy. Of course, you already knew that, didn't you? But, he was so quiet this week without her, it was weird!! I have absolutely no problem if Sis ever wants to keep her for a bit... but I guess I am glad she's home! :D ... high maintenance and all!

Anyway, back to relaxing... hope everyone is having a wonderful, blessed long weekend!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment