Thursday, March 9, 2006

Are you tired?

Boy, I am tired!!! I've been a sewing mad-woman for 3 days now. Are you tired of me posting purse pics? I just get so excited and want to share. I hope that is ok.

This one is an great Asian print fabric!! I LOVE IT. Good thing I bought a lot of it, huh? LOL. This purse is a little bigger than the others. A little too big for me, or I'd be changing over to use it right now. haha. My sis already wants one (and has convinced me to give her the other one I made tonight, with cats all over it. haha. she's a sneaky one! of course, it didn't hurt that i cut out the fabric for the inside of the purse upside down! lol but she liked it anyway, and you can hardly see that, i think. haha)

The Asian one is for sale. The cat one is not. Here they are... ready or not. (i'm such the poet when i'm tired. lol)

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

Off to beddy-by. Have a good night y'all. Oh, and I've decided to use the cutouts from all these purses to make a keepsake quilt or wallhanging for the little one. :) Ahh, more sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment