Tuesday, March 7, 2006

New creation

I made a new purse tonight. No, it wasn't quilted. That was a first. But it was taken from the same style (except a little smaller) as the quilted ones. It is this great cream with red toille. Pic below. :) I was very pleased. (of course, i took two pics, but only one was small enough to post here. i couldn't seem to get the other resized right tonight, and it is too late to do that now.)

I also found some neat stuff today about making some other fun stuff... cloth diapers and wash clothes and such. I tried and tried to get my serger to work tonight (never have before) and just couldn't get the darn thing threaded right or something. Ugh. So, I guess I'll work on that some more this week.

Image hosting by TinyPic

Oh, and shameless plug, if you would like me to make you one of these (it has pockets and a velcro closure), I can do that. I have enough of this very fabric to make a few. The lining is the same pattern, currently. My sister went ahead and listed this purse on eBay. Please check it out if you want! :) (see HobbyHungry logo)

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! I have placed a bid - hope I win the auction!

    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, that is great, thanks!!! :) I love it too, I promise if you win, you won't be disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete