Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring and Snow

So, it is spring. Did someone mention that to God? LOL. It snowed last night and is still flurrying a bit this morning. Supposed to get more today, yet. Crazy!

I am working from home today. Been online since 6:30am. That is insanity in and of itself. yawn.

Might get to sew later. I need to run, too.

So, I have checked out other blogs, recently, as I'm prone to do. :) Some folks are talking about some crazy stuff, too! Getting picked up at Jack in the Box by swingers and such. Too funny (sick, actually). I didn't realize it was so hard to be married these days with people on the lurk for swingers! LOL. I thought it was just us singles at risk of the nut-jobs. (See Eva Las Vegas blog.)

1 comment:

  1. my problem is this: i am a freak magnate. they love me. they haunt me. they want to KNOW me.

    if only i were a george clooney or patrick demsey magnate!

    ReplyDelete