Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting Ready

Ho, Ho, Ho!!! We're getting ready for Christmas!! :) This is my first Christmas as a MOMMY!!!! This is also Lil' M's first Christmas. Woohoo!! She's just a joy. I'm so excited about this next week. I'm off all week, and into the new year, too.

I promise to post pics soon!!

Lil M has been walking more and more! Oh, let's see, we got to see Auntie Ellen and Dave on Thursday. They got her the cutest little rocking chair!! Oh, and lots of clothes!!! She's set for a few weeks, haha. :) We went to Bob Evans and Lil M did so well. She drank out of a straw for the first time. All these firsts.... !!

Last night we hung out with my friend S. She's getting used to going to a restaurant, I guess! Two days in a row... crazy stuff! We've not been out like that in so long! Lil M showed off for him, too!! She's a hoot!

Lil M loves her little chair. She's rocking in it right now!! I'm going to have to try to get it on video. :)

I've wrapped quite a few presents... but not everything. So, gotta get ready!

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like this is going to be one of your best Christmases ever!! And I'm green with envy your off for a good break- I gotta work xmas day myself. Oh well! Can't wait to see pics of all the fun :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. This will be so much fun for you. She will enjoy the paper and boxes. You will love it though.

    Beverly & Glenys, almost a pro at this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas !!!

    Have a Great "first-ever" Mommy Christmas !

    Happy Holidays !

    S

    ReplyDelete