Friday, May 8, 2009

Blessed

Ok, so I vented. And, now I'm back. I wanted to write a couple of more thoughts. First, I wanted to include my prayers this weekend for those women who want to become Moms, are in the process of becoming a Mom and those who are fostering children. There are so many ways we can become Moms these days, and that is actually a GOOD thing, in my opinion. Does it bring challenges, yes. But I wouldn't trade that.

In all actuality, I'm very blessed. I have a great life. I have a fantastic daughter. I'm not sure why I was struggling so much last night and this morning, but, thankfully, I'm already feeling better. :)

And, frankly, "normal" isn't always what it's cracked up to be! So there. :) I'm very thankful for my life, and the fact that I am a Mom. I hope you are happy, too, and if you are a Mom or one in waiting... God Bless You.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment