Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I AM BLESSED. I decided about noon that I wanted to get some more flowers for the front garden. I've been on a kick to get this yard in some decent condition again!! So, that's what we did.

I bought Lil M some daisies. I got 4 rose bushes, buy one get one free!! I've never grown roses, so let's see how this goes. :) I also got a Fennel plant and some Dianthus (which I thought was perennial, but itsn't). Then I convinced Scott to go get me some mulch! hehehe. He got me mulch, and after we got all that laid, we went to lunch at O'Charleys. Yum. Then we got more mulch, some boxwood bushes and some other bushes...can't remember the name. He got the 3 old big (dare i say, ugly at this point) bushes out...and we got everything planted!! WOOHOO!

I don't think this is what you're supposed to do on Mother's Day, but it was amazing. :) I loved all of it... even though it was a huge amount of work. It looks great now!!!

I hope every single Mom out there had a most fantastic, blessed day.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day to me. I love yardwork. We need pictures of all your hard work -

    ReplyDelete