Thursday, February 9, 2006

As if...

Ok, as if falling Monday wasn't enough for me this week... I got a sinus infection with bronchial spasms (that is making me cough like the dickens) and had to go back to the Dr.! Ugh. She put me on antibiotics and gave me some cough medicine... and told me to use my inhaler. THEN, when I left, I went to get my prescriptions and some lunch (skyline). As I was going into Skyline, I got a flat tire!!! OMG.

And I know better than to drive on a flat tire... right? BUT I did it anyway! I kept thinking, the tire place is right down the street. Well, I got about half way there and decided this was really stupid (came to my senses) and called a friend to help! Yikes.

So, kiddies... it can get worse!

On the plus side, my leg is feeling a bit better. She said not to run on it until Friday (which I can't now, anyway because of this stupid cough). Sorry to be so glum!

Hope you all are having a better week than I am!

6 comments:

  1. You are having a lousy week! Why are some times in our lives like that? You sound like you're taking it in stride though. I hope things are much better next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor girl! Bless your heart, you have had the worst week ever! I hope you are on the mend soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing! I hope the weekend brings you some comfort, healing and good things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. skyline?
    Where are you??? I'm in Cincinnati. (actually a northern suburb)
    could my blogging buddy be nearby?

    Carol
    carolannlawrence@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your weeknd goes better than your week. Rest Up.

    ReplyDelete