Monday, February 6, 2006

Ice sucks

As I was walking into work this morning, I slipped on some ice coming down the stairs from the garage (concrete, slippery). Ugh. My right leg went behind me and my left leg went forward. Not a good combo. My upper right calf (on the outside of my leg) hurts like the dickens!! Ouch. I've got it propped up and have taken some ibuprofen, but it hasn't done much. Not a good sign. Good heavens, I hope I didn't pull something!!! I had planned to run tonight. Not happening now. boo.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch. I've done that several times this season. It's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does suck. I hope you heal quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all. I am going to the Dr. today to get my leg checked out, just to be safe. I think I might have pulled a muscle. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope that you heal quickly. I use to live up North so I know that it can really suck to slip on ice and that it can sneak up on you. Rest up and get better.

    ReplyDelete