Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day! Ok, so this isn't my favorite day of the year... but some of you might actually enjoy it! :) I am going to dinner with my friend Ellen, as neither of us likes to be home alone on Valentine's day.

I'm feeling a little better, though not fully well yet.

This week, I've been starting to worry about finances again for the adoption. I know, I know, when *don't* I worry about that?! Well, getting new tires last week put another little kink in my gains... I did start making some cute purple purses this weekend. I hope to have a couple done this week, so if you are interested, please let me know. I am also making a couple baby bags and I got that fabric cut out, too. I'll try to post more pics this week.

Any other ideas are welcome. Besides taking on a part-time job or getting a loan, I am trying to sell some stuff and maybe have a yardsale this spring. Every little bit counts.

1 comment:

  1. Happy V-day! I think you've got some good ideas for raising money. If you must take out a loan, you can probably pay much of it back when you get your tax credit the year(s) after your adoption is completed.

    ReplyDelete