Thursday, February 2, 2006

Not a morning person.

So, I wonder if my daughter will be a morning person or not. I sort of hope she's in the middle, not too hard to get up, but not up at, say, 5am! LOL. I'm not a morning person. :)

Of course, I don't like to get to bed later than 11pm or midnight either. Totally messes up my schedule. The strange thing is, I've been like this since I was a kid. Unlike my sister, who can stay up til all hours, lol. Well, ok, not when she's got to get up in the morning, but she can surely beat me on the late night thing. And when she was younger, man, look out! lol. My mom is that way (to the extreme). Complete night owl. My dad is an early bird. So is my brother-n-law. Very odd how we are all quite different...

So, I wonder how she will be...

2 comments:

  1. Let me just say that out of my 3 children Eva has the best sleep habits! To bed at 7 and up at 7... easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you. I am so not a morning person. My husband practically runs out of the house in the morning to avoid making to much contact with me. LOL

    ReplyDelete