Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday morning rambling

Gloomy. Cold. February. What else is there to say? lol.

So, it was a busy week here. I hung out with my friend Misty for a couple of days in Chicago. We had this trip planned for months... I'm feeling guilty spending ANY money right now because I have hardly anything saved for my next payments. I'm starting to freak out a bit. I also had to have my tire(s) (2 of them) replaced this month 'cause I got a flat. ugh.

Crabby, crabby, crabby. Apparently, I need to go run. lol. My running hasn't been going so well this winter either. I think that is part of my problem.

Happy thoughts... I had a great time last night at 'A Chorus Line" at NKU. Ellen and I get season tickets. It is such a bargain and we love going! This was a great show and I'm glad we went. NKU did an outstanding job with this musical. It was sold out, too, that doesn't happen always (only with the bigger, more well known plays they choose). We've seen LOTS of plays there. Most of them are really great.

The rest of this weekend... I need to run today and tomorrow and I haven't seen Mindy in a couple of weeks. The run tomorrow is supposed to be in Columbus and VERY early in the morning! Eek. Joe and I might drive up there... got to still figure that out. Somehow, I need to stay in Dayton tonight, but haven't talked to Mindy yet... and would need to get up at like 5am.

I'll stop rambling now. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog and have been reading faithfully. I am from the Northern KY Area originally. Most of my family still lives down there. I am still researching a singleton adoption and I am a runner. I don't run full marathons. I have only worked up to a half. I am running my second one at the Flying Pig this year. Would love to chat with you. My e-mail is swampmmm@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete