Monday, February 27, 2006

So, I did...

I did get my runs in this weekend (4 and 16 miles). I even ran a bit faster than I have been. They were work, for sure, but good work. And, gosh, so helpful. It definitely lifted my spirits. I wonder what others do when their spirits are down...

I didn't go to Columbus to run this weekend. I did it on the treadmill (TM), instead. 16 miles on a TM is not the most enjoyable thing one can do, but it gets it done.) I got to hang out with my friend Joe and his wife, Kat, and bought the 2nd season of L&O SVU on DVD, woohoo! I always enjoy hanging out with them, too, so that was great! I didn't to see my sister, though. I was a slacker. I will see her this weekend.

I have a 10 mile race this coming weekend. I am looking forward to it. I hope the weather cooperates. This one is pretty close to my sister's house (relatively speaking), and there is a terrific little ice cream place (Young's Dairy) down the road. Even though it will be cold out, I might just have to treat myself after the race. :) yum.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! So much running. I am not a runner at all but definately understand the need to find away to escape the blah feelings. My big escape lately has been shopping, I guess running from one store to another doesn't count as exercise but it fun. :)

    ReplyDelete