Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's almost over

This week, that is! This week is almost over... thank goodness! lol.

I got two new tires and had them put on yesterday. After it was done, I questioned myself as to why I didn't go ahead and just buy one (other than there being a difference with one new and one old tire.... OR why didn't I have them put the one good tire on a rim and give it to me as a full-size spare! Ugh. I hate being sick. My brain goes away. LOL.

This morning, I had a hair appointment. I had canceled this appt. earlier this week and rescheduled for this weekend not knowing that I was going to feel so awful. So, not only did I have to wait longer than usual, I had to do that while coughing and feeling like crap. O joy. Not. lol.

This afternoon, I thought I'd work on my taxes. I think I got most of them done... just need to see one more document and then they'll be final. I'm not getting as much back as I had hoped... and this bums me out, too, because all of that money goes toward the adoption and the trip to China.

Enough complaining from me. I am just glad this week is almost over. I know I will feel better soon and I hope that next week is better. :)

Thanks for all your kinds words and thoughts this week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment