Thursday, December 4, 2008

bloody noses

Lil M and I both had bloody noses yesterday... it was very odd. I am sure it is due to the dry air. My sinuses are terribly sore and dry. She was coughing, too. But seems to be OK overall. So, I canceled dinner last night and tonight's play date. I just don't want to take a chance of either of us getting sick. I'd rather take it easy.

I did get some of her clothes better organized and mine, as well, last night. Doesn't that sound like fun? ha.

I'm beginning to fret over bills again, my contract at work, the economy... it's all ok, but if we are really in a recession, what might happen here in april, when my contract is up... work has been going really well, but you never know. ok, that's my whine/vent. God always provides.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment