Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not much goin' on

This week has been fairly uneventful... well, work is busier for me and I haven't gotten enough house work done...

Let's see, the washing machine doesn't seem to be agitating like it should on the spin cycle, and to have it looked at a 2nd time this year seems stupid (it's $129 just for them to come out, parts not included) and I think it might be time to look at getting a new one. Oh boy.

Oh, and it seems like there might be some fleas in the family room. :( So, I've put more Frontline on the dogs and put some flea stuff on the carpet twice now. Looks, like I might have to do more... ugh.

Yep, it's that fun! Ha.

This weekend is my high school reunion weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be a football game, but it looks like it is going to rain. So, we might not go. Then, Saturday my Dad is going to watch Lil M and Nephew and Sis and I are going to go to the official reunion. Of course, I'll post pics if I take any! LOL

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment